With the unprecedented increase in global sourcing, there is an increasing dependency of supply chains on the reliability of transportation networks as more companies seek to achieve higher stock turns and adopt ‘quick response’ techniques to handle sales orders.
APWDS can provide a range of specialised equipment, including forklifts with various attachments ensuring that virtually any commodity can be handled. This includes slip-sheet attachments, pallet inverters, stretch-wrap machines, etc. Our warehouse utilises state of the art equipment including reach trucks, order pickers and hoists. All personnel are highly trained, qualified, Licensed and experienced in the use of the equipment.
APWDS can provide selective pallet racking or block stack storage solutions. In addition, we are able to provide specialised equipment such as carton live storage and flow through solutions depending on your requirements. We are proud of the presentation of our warehouse and the products we handle and ensure that general housekeeping principles are instilled in our staff. We conduct regular ‘in-house’ audits to ensure our facilities are always maintained to the highest standards.
APWDS currently provides and manages transport services for our customers and assume complete responsibility for inbound and outbound transport services. This provides our customers with a comprehensive suite of logistics services. We employ a freight management system to manage, track and report freight movements, which is accessible online for full proof of delivery and other reports.
We operate from purpose designed facilities that are selected to enable us to provide our customers with a customised distribution solution that will grow with their business. A few of our featured services are as follows:
· Project development and planning (from initial design to implementation and execution)
· Dedicated and multi-client warehouse facilities and management
· Complete e-commerce support package
· Multiple cross-dock scenarios, such as back order management and ‘flow through’· Multiple storage strategies i.e. space/time optimisation, product velocity, consolidation criteria, proximity to pick zone, etc
· Retail industry compliant scan packing
· Unit and bulk pick processing
· Comprehensive reverse logistics processes
· Product recall
· Lead Logistics Provider